Wednesday, July 6, 2011

it's almost summmmer! =]


So it's been a great couple of weeks... I LOVE that it's summer. I've missed the sun. I can't wait until there's nothing to do but to lie in it.

1.) We went to Bear world with Rochelle. I thought it would be lame, but it was actually super fun! We

got to pet baby deer, so I can cross that off my list.









2.) The “Adopt-a-Platoon” carnival was a success! It was really stressful the week of, but everything went really smoothly and everyone that went had a blast. I was really proud of it! It was so much fun, and we raised over 18 boxes of stuff to send to our soldiers overseas. Bien hecho.


3







3.) Fourth of July weekend was awesome. I loved having my whoel family, especiallu Joes, up here. We ate a lot. And played games. And slept.Ps- I don’t have chronic fatigure syndrome… I just saw the the allergy meds I’m taking cause drowsiness. So that explains why I was SO exhausted all day long. Good to know. Anyways… 4th of july was bomb. We spent it with Maralee’s family playing games. We did our own fireworks this year, and I’m so glad that we did. It was way more fun than the big ones in IF. Blaine and Garrett took us fishing, which was super fun. I wish I liked fish. The best part by far was Joey’s reaction. He LOVED the fish. He’s so hydrophobic that when you say “bath” we starts shaking, but he went up to his stomach in the pond trying to catch the fish. It was so funny, especially if you knew him. As a family, we went to the IF temple and went to devo up here, which was super good.
























4.) I’m reading Tony Curtis’s autobiography. It’s pretty scandalous, but it’s interesting because he hung out with EVERYONE in old Hollywood, so it’s cool to read about everyone’s personalities and adventures. I'm making progress (slowly but surely) on the guitar, and I'm loving it.












5.) Everyone needs to see "17 Miracles," the movie. It's amazing and it will change your life. What a sweet reminder of the sacrifices made for our generation.

6.) IT’S CREAZY that school’s over in 2 weeks. It feels like an abrupt ending, but it’s bittersweet.

That’s all for now! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment