Sunday, February 20, 2011

winter tiiiiime, and the livin' is snowwwyyyyyy

i've been requested to update my blog, but i'm sorry to report that not much is going on that everyone doesn't already know about. i'm working as a CNA at "The Wellington," an Assisted Living facility in SLC. I'm working over 40 hours a week, mostly graveyard shifts. I love the job, but I don't really like working, if that makes any sense. I'm getting better and better at it, but I still have a lot to learn. This weekend, I went to Brian Regan's "skitch" with Seanwise and his family. It was SOOO good! If any of you ever have a chance to see him, please DO! my cheek muscles hurt so bad after from laughing so much. Sean and his family are so much fun! I went to IF to spend a day with my grandma and cousins, which was nice! I've missed spending time with them. I got to see Ashlee and a couple of other friends in Rexburg, but I wish that more people would have been in town! It was so nice to see who I did see, though! I reallly can't wait for next semester! The ride home took us 6 hours and it was storming the whole entire way. I'm proud of my snow driving skills if I do say so myself, and I'm glad that I wasn't driving alone. I'm so so so excited for Laura to come visit me. It's the only thing that's keeping me going. Well, that's all for now, I suppose. Sorry I'm boring. Peace out, boy scout.

2 comments:

  1. Are you dating Sean or just friends? I miss you and was glad for the update! Work morning shifts not night! Gotta love being a CNA

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie pie! I MISS YOU A LOT!!!!! your life looks so stinking fun and exciting, haha. i'm jealous! haha, totally just friends. i love working graveyards, dude. i should have become a cna a long time ago, i love it! can't wait to see your face and compare horror stories! =]

    ReplyDelete